Perform therapeutic massages of soft tissues and joints and knead muscles of the body to provide treatment for wellness maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional massage to guests with 25, 50 and 100 minutes prior to appointment.
- Establish and ensure to break down allotted massage room prior to and subsequent to shift completion.
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across the shift.
- Comply with all procedural guidelines pertinent to massage therapy and interact nicely with guests.
- Present massage services to all company customers.
- Provide safe, suitable and effectual massage techniques.
- Learn about precautions and contradictions for a massage before every session.
- Explain method and applicable techniques appropriately to customer needs as well as preferences.
- Ensure to observe customer reaction to massage as well as modify as required.
- Elicit feedback on given massage therapy and respond accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality as well as sensitivity related to age plus gender during client interactions.
- Head responsibility to clean and maintain massage rooms, changing linens and refilling supplies etc.
- Provide comfortable plus relaxing spa experience to all guests ensuring extreme safety for guests.
- Provide body treatments and therapeutic massage services utilizing various modalities.
- Advance certificate or Diploma in Massage.