No. Cruise liners do not provide paid vacation or pension plan.
After successfully passing the interview, you will receive an Offer Letter(Employment Confirmation)
Once onboard, you will be allocated a room on sharing basis with another crew member.
Yes, accommodation and food is free for crew members (Staff).
The selection process is very short and simple:
- You need to apply for the vacant cruise ship post on our website www.cscsinternational.com
- We will call you for a visit at our office for an Interview. You should bring your CV, Passport, certificates and evaluation (if any).
- After being selected, you will receive an Offer letter from Cruise Liners,
- After signing your Offer letter, you will be assigned a joining date,
- Then, you start doing your medical, visas, and provide other documents(Free assistance will be provided by our experts)
- Now you are ready to sail into your new adventures.
Yes, you will need to visit our office for a free consultation about your cruise career path.
Yes, you will need prior experience before applying. In case you don;t have any prior knowledge, we provide training with the collaboration with local training institutions.
Minimum age required for Cruise Liners is 18 Years Old.