The Junior Seaman is responsible for the maintenance, washing, painting jobs and conservation of the vessel’s decks and superstructures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In accordance with Ship’s philosophy of Anchored in Excellence, each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and crew areas.
- The Cruise Ship places the highest value on the environment, and all employees shall do the same. Those assigned to this position shall work with superiors and subordinates to understand and comply with the company’s environmental policies and be committed to safeguarding the environment. He shall directly and immediately inform his immediate superior if any environmental system does not function properly.
- In general, they will keep the engine spaces safe, clean and tidy at all times.
- Participate in maintenance work, under supervision.
- Must hold an appropriate certificate(s) or diploma(s) in area of technical speciality.
- Experience in Marine Deck or Nautical
- Previous exposure to international environments strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with international staff in a positive and productive manner.