Beauty therapists apply face and body treatments and advice on skin care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out skin analysis and give advice about skin and body care.
- Perform facial or body massage and/or aromatherapy treatment.
- Analyze body type and advise on exercise programs and nutrition.
- Use a variety of treatments and electrical equipment to treat individual skin and body conditions.
- Remove facial and body hair by electrolysis or waxing.
- Provide advice to clients on skin treatments.
- Apply make-up.
- Perform eyelash and brow tinting.
- Perform reception duties (e.g. receive bookings and arrange appointments)
- Maintain client records.
- Provide advice on and sell cosmetic products and related beauty equipment.
- Advance certificate or Diploma in Beauty Care and Massage.