A Fitness Instructor, also known as a Personal Trainer, provides training and instruction of fitness programs to individuals and groups. The Fitness Instructor engages clients in exercise routines and weight loss programs and helps them to reach their individual goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assist members in reaching individual goals.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Certificate or Diploma in Fitness Coaching.