The Chef de Partie is responsible for the preparation of the various menu items according to recipes and photos provided by the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee a station in the hot galley assigned by the Executive Chef.
- Assist with the transportation of food items from the Main Stores to the Galley.
- Clean and sanitize work area and working utensils according to Shipsan, the European sanitation
- program, and United States Public Health rules at regulations.
- Be on standby each time the ship is subject to a Shipsan/USPH inspection.
- Possess the ability to taste all foods to assure correct preparation.